Sunday, November 20, 2016

Just A Few Things

Just a few things that I've run across, or which have been brought to my attention:

Plans appear already to be in the works for Donald Trump to have dinner with Queen Elizabeth II.

The French "far right" are doing well in the polls.

Another thing I don't remember from the 2012 election is how a fashion designer refused to make dresses for Michelle Obama.

A DOJ attorney who accused current AG-designate Jeff Sessions of racial remarks has had his own legal problems.

To our friends on the left, please practice what you preach.

And in an item brought to my attention by my Canadian friend Kel of Red Fox Blogger, when in Parliament, discussing how your peers regard your province, please do not refer to the breaking of wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment