Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Children Pepper Sprayed At Trump Rally - A Few Months Ago

I've recently seen posts on Twitter alleging that anti-Trump protesters had attacked people at a pro-Trump rally with pepper spray, the victims including two children.  The Tweets included pictures, but no links, meaning that I couldn't look up the source(s) of this unpleasant news.  When I searched for some corroboration, I found that this incident did indeed take place, not recently (that I could find) but during this past April.

This story, as far as I can tell, is several months old, but still true.  Read about it at the Daily Mail, the Daily News and the Independent.  If anyone reading this knows of any similar but more recent incident in which children are pepper sprayed at a political rally, please let me know in a comment, preferably with a link to your source.  And if you use pepper spray, please do so only in self-defense situations when it truly becomes necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment