Friday, October 28, 2016

By Request: The Pipeline Bear

While I was listening to a BlogTalkRadio show called Southern Sense, someone mentioned how animals in Alaska liked to gather around the Alaska pipeline because it's warm.  In response, I mentioned in the show's chat room that somewhere I had a picture of a grizzly bear walking on a pipeline in Alaska.  A fellow listener named Vito Esposito, himself the head honcho of a BTR network called Global Patriot Radio, suggested that I put the picture on my blog.  After some digging, I found the photo.  As a certain great man once said, "Ask and you shall receive."  Of course, sometimes the variant "Be careful what you ask for.  You might just get it." is more appropriate.  But in any event, here you go:


I first saw this picture in 2008 and have no idea where it originally comes from, but I certainly must have thought that it was worth hanging on to.

1 comment: