Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Jerome, Arizona

As I did 10 years ago, I drove from Sedona over to Jerome, this time after visiting Tuzigoot National Monument.  As then, I got some food at the Haunted Hamburger restaurant.  Unlike then, I took some pictures.  Since the town is built on a hillside, I had to climb some stairs from the parking lot.  I took a shot looking up, but it's the worst focused one so far on my current trip.  Even so, you can see the big initial "J" way up on the hill.

On the way up, I saw this little park.

After eating, I took this pic looking across the Verde Valley.  The road in the foreground is part of state highway 89A if I'm not mistaken.

Finally, I took this pic of another hill in Jerome, with the Verde Valley in the background.

For more about Jerome, go to AZJerome(dot)com, Visit Arizona, Arizona Commerce Authority and Like The Drum.  (Clicking the ACA link will automatically download a PDF into your computer's "downloads" folder.  This means that you'll only have to click there once.)

No comments:

Post a Comment