Sunday, June 4, 2023

An Evening Wander In West Virginia

Early this evening, I decided to get some exercise and take a walk from my undisclosed location and see a bit of the local area.  Pretty close to where I'm staying is a horse farm.  A few buildings, probably houses, are in the distance.  Farther away and toward the left is what looks like a plume of steam from a power plant.

Here's a closer shot of some horses.

As I kept walking, saw these two hills behind another section of the road I was on.

This is another hill, but my focus wasn't too good on this shot.  I guess you could call it an impressionistic view.

The road eventually took me to a small parking area for a wildlife preserve and this walkway, which led to a viewing platform.  But other than the bird seen above the trees toward the right, I didn't see any animals.

After visiting the wildlife preserve, I headed back to my undisclosed location.

No comments:

Post a Comment