Saturday, January 12, 2019

One Last Look At Hilton Head

Today is my last full day on Hilton Head Island, so I decided to take a few more pictures.  (The reason for the "badass" label will be evident below.)  On the northern side of the island is this salt marsh, seen from one of the local seafood restaurants.

In the parking lot was this huge tree.

For some people, and dogs, life's a beach.  This is Coligny Beach, a short walk from where I've been staying.

I want to go surfing.  Go fly a kite!  This guy can do both, and thus gets the "badass" label.

Coligny Beach is right behind all these trees, most of which are on the inside of a traffic circle.

Finally, here's the view from my balcony.  Allegedly, this and other local bodies of water might have alligators, but I didn't see any.


No comments:

Post a Comment