Monday, May 7, 2012

Hello Again

Hello out there.  It's been awhile since I've put anything onto the web, other than 140-character blurbs over at Twitter.  Starting in 2008 and continuing through most of 2011, I was one of the contributors to a blog called AndRightlySo, which sadly became one of those good things that came to an end.

Now that I'm starting up in a new place, it's going to take some time, and maybe some trial and error, to figure my way around the Blogspot format.  When I joined AndRightlySo, the blog had been around for several years.  Its format and layout had been determined long before taking in yours truly, so all I had to do was figure out how to post using the html editor.  With this new blog, on the other hand, I must do all that for myself.  But with time, I hope to have things worked out.  So let me start out with some music, courtesy of YouTube.



If you ask me, anyone who steals a kid's bike deserves to be confronted by an angry Sasquatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment