Saturday, September 23, 2023

My Latest Trip

I have spent most of today flying out to my latest undisclosed location in Arizona.  My trip started out with a short flight from Washington, D.C. to Charlotte, North Carolina, perhaps through some of the outer parts of Tropical Storm Ophelia.  Afterwards, I had a long flight to Phoenix, which arrived a few minutes early.  Then came the real adventure.  The rental car company, which for the time being will remain nameless, had very few cars in its bay.  This resulted in those of us who were seeking to pick up our rental cars having to wait until previously rented cars were returned.  I must have spent over two hours in the rental center.  As you might expect, my comments on this hassle are unprintable.

But now that I've settled into my temporary residence, I can plan for the upcoming week's adventures.  Travel reports will be posted in due course.  See youz soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment