Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Walking With The Other Side

It appears that my reputation, at least among my fellow right-wingers, is about to take a hit.  I never thought that I would be caught hanging around with someone whose views are so antithetical to my own, but the photographic evidence has come out.  Let's face it, that saying about judging a man by the company he keeps has some truth to it, even when applied to Sasquatches.  During one of my recent walks in a forest, I was joined by such a human.  To understand my confession of guilt (by association, you might say), click on the fold.


Yes, folks, I took a walk with the Witch from Chappaqua, New York.  She didn't have much to say, but when I asked her about her preferred pronoun, her answer was "Madame President".  It seemed strange, I thought, because to my knowledge, she has never held that title.  I realized that she might have been under some kind of delusion, so I just played along until we parted ways.

Whether my fellow right wingnuts will forgive me for associating with the Witch remains to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment