Friday, August 17, 2018

Changes At Voice Of Europe, And Friday Links

The organization Voice Of Europe, from whose Twitter feed I've gotten quite a few stories, has not posted anything on Twitter for the past two days, except for an announcement that they "have made some exciting decisions".  What these decisions entail has not yet been revealed.  Meanwhile, I've become familiar enough with some of their sources that I can look up some things myself.  From these and other places, here are some things going on:














From Ekathimerini, Greece and Germany reach a deal about returning migrants to the former.  (The migrants subject to the deal have sought asylum in Greece, but later turn up at the German-Austrian border.)





From Gatestone Institute, being pro-Muslim is complicated.






UPDATE: VOE has posted a Tweet since I started writing this post, thanking another account for their support.

No comments:

Post a Comment