Via The Blaze:
Archaeologists working in eastern Poland have discovered what they believe to be gas chambers at the site of the Nazi concentration camp Sobibór, located near the village having the same name. After an uprising in October 1943, the occupying Germans closed the camp down and tried to remove all traces of its existence, including razing the gas chambers and constructing a road over their foundations. The number of Jews killed in these chambers is estimated to be about 250,000.
Read the story at The World Post.