Friday, April 5, 2024

Checking In Again

I have arrived at my undisclosed location in southern Indiana, where I'll hanging out for a week, in order to see the solar eclipse on Monday.  Those who have been reading this blog for seven years or more might recall the post that I made after seeing the eclipse of August 2017 in eastern Tennessee.

As with yesterday, I'll leave you with a few things going on:

From TCW Defending Freedom, the conclusion of Climate the Movie.

From Snouts in the Trough, the U.K.'s "water rip-off".

From The Stream, New York City and New Jersey are hit by an earthquake, and the "praying grandma" is convicted of four charges arising from her walk into the U.S. Capitol on January 6th, 2021.

From The Jerusalem Post, the organization Human Rights Watch exposes Iran's persecution of Baha'is.

And from SFGate, California tells New York City and New Jersey to "hold my fault line".

No comments:

Post a Comment