Monday, October 10, 2022

Hello From Florida

I now come to you from my undisclosed location in central Florida.  Yes, I have come down here not long after Hurricane Ian came through, although I planned this trip a few months back.  My stay here is the first half of a two-part excursion, the rest of which will be revealed in due time.  Although I won't mention my exact location, I'll give you a clue.  Today's biggest hassle had noting to do with flight delays or getting groped by the TSA (which this time didn't happen), but with part of Interstate 4 turning into something resembling a parking lot.  Fortunately, the traffic didn't come to a complete halt, but it got pretty slow.

Tomorrow I intend to explore a bit of the area and will report accordingly.  See ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment