Sunday, March 6, 2022

Here Come The Truckers - Part 2

I now resume my pictorial report of the people's convoy truckers and the people saluting them from a bridge over Interstate 70, somewhere in Maryland.  Let me start with another shot of the crowd on the bridge, with one face deleted to protect the innocent.  In the background toward the right is a gas station with its neon sign that indicates prices.  The sign is too far away for the actual numbers to be in focus, which these days is probably a good thing.  After all, I don't want to scare anyone.

As I was walking over the bridge, a woman decided to step away and gave me her spot, thus enabling me to resume taking pictures of the vehicles on I-70.  By this time, the traffic had slowed down somewhat.  In this shot, the gray pickup is either being pulled by the yellow truck cab or (if driven separately) needs to back off a bit.

The green cab flies the American and Gadsden flags, with two other cabs close behind.

A black cab with some blue accent striping is passed by a white SUV, with a bunch of other cabs and cars behind them to the right.

The silver and blue cabs, seen above toward the right, are shown here closer to the bridge.

A dump truck flies a large American flag and pulls a flatbed trailer, on which are mounted a tractor and an old-time vehicle that might have been pulled by horses.

Another dump truck precedes a pickup, two cars, and a box truck, all with their respective flags flying.  Both dump trucks have religious messages on their sides and front bumpers.

Finally, this tractor-trailer with religious messages on its trailer is being passed by two motorcycles with their flags flying.  Sorry about the front ends of the truck and one motorcycle getting clipped off.  It looks like two guys decided to go down to the side of the highway.

After I took this last picture, I decided to leave.  I first found a place eat lunch and eventually headed home.  Thus concludes my report on the people's convoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment