Thursday, November 15, 2018

Things For A Cold Wet Thursday

Winter storm Avery has dropped in, and deposited some early shovel-worthy global warming on my yard and the adjacent walkways.  For the first time in years, as I tried to clear off the wet snow, my shovel also caught some leaves.  As I now warm up back in the house, here are some things going on:

























From the Evening Standard, May says "I am going to see Brexit through".









From Townhall, if President Trump is a "racist", he's not doing a good job of it.  (I would add that he's also not doing a good job of being a "Nazi", such as by visiting the Western Wall in Jerusalem and moving the U.S. embassy to that city.  Would the real historical Nazis, had they survived until the establishment of Israel, have even established an embassy in that country?)









No comments:

Post a Comment