Tuesday, September 22, 2026

A Walk In Santa Fe

This morning, I decided to take a walk and get some exercise here in Santa Fe, Mexico, which is now my disclosed location.  I went to a place called Historic Fort Marcy, but it doesn't have anything that looked like a fort, or remnant thereof.  It has a walkway leading up from this street-side entrance.

The walkway is part ramp and part steps, with a few switchbacks.  I took this shot of the same entrance, from above and behind it.

The walkway leads up to the Cross of the Martyrs, seen here with a light pole behind it.

The walkway continues past the cross and further uphill.  I found some level ground and this memorial to L. Bradford Prince, who was a Supreme Court chief justice and later governor of New Mexico Territory.  He had previously served in the New York state legislature.

I took another shot of the cross seen above, from its other side.  You can see part of Santa Fe and a cell tower in the background.

Here's another shot of Santa Fe, looking south from the area around the cross.

I took this shot looking westward from the area around the cross.

On the way back to my lodging, I found this bridge.

That's all the pics for today.  See youz soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment