Thursday, August 27, 2020

Some Things For Thursday

Since I've been running around today, my list of stories will be shorter than normal (compared to the combined length of my usual two-part weekday list).  Yes, I have a life outside the blogosphere, even with the Chinese communist virus going around.  So with that, here are some things going on:


From FrontpageMag, yes, voter fraud is real.




From The Federalist, according to acting Homeland Security Secretary, ProFa meets the definition of a domestic terrorist group.  (He didn't really call them "ProFa", but "Antifa", which the group calls itself.  I like to call them "ProFa" because in my opinion, that's the name they deserve.)





































From Morocco World News, Morocco completes the perforation of the Al Massira dam.  (This dam should not be confused with the dam in Ethiopia, which has been the subject of many dam stories that I have linked.)



























From The American Conservative, "conservatives must return to metaphysics".




No comments:

Post a Comment