Monday, May 4, 2020

Links For Star Wars Day - Part 1

As May the 4th is with us, here are some things going on:






















From Arutz Sheva, the Israeli government considers a full closing on the holiday of Lag B'Omer.  (To learn more about Lag B'Omer, got to My Jewish Learning.)































From National File, in response to a court ruling, ICE releases 1,200 illegal aliens onto Florida's streets.  (Will any of the released aliens bother to wear face masks and observe social distancing rules?  I won't hold my so-far coronavirus-free breath.)




And from The Babylon Bee, Trump defies California's coronavirus rules by skateboarding in Venice Beach.
****
I've had to drop the Ethiopian Monitor because when I click there, I get a message saying that my connection is not private.  If I drop the "s" from the "https" in the url, I get a message that the domain has expired.  On the other hand, I welcome Vietnam Plus to my list of sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment