Monday, February 26, 2018

Katie Hopkins Speaks At CPAC

I normally like to include articles from Voice Of Europe in my links posts, but here's something I thought capable of standing alone.  British journalist Katie Hopkins speaks at CPAC, after being introduced by Frank Gaffney, about the migration into Europe, how it's being aided and abetted, and her own experiences as she covers such things.  This video was posted on VOE:



Having visited the place a few times, I too love the U.K., but I still might wonder how much it has changed since the last time I was there.  As I keep saying, which Ms. Hopkins appears to corroborate, the migrants are not merely migrating, but are being trafficked.  You can also watch the video directly on YouTube.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Bigfoot for sharing this. I put it up on Twitter from here.

    ReplyDelete