Thursday, January 14, 2016

Planned Parenthood Shooter Reveals Motive

The man who shot 12 people, three fatally, in the vicinity of a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs has told a Denver TV station his reasons for doing so.  Via LifeNews, from The Gazette:
The accused Planned Parenthood shooter told a Denver television station Wednesday he impulsively attacked the Colorado Springs clinic nearly two months ago, because he believed federal agents were following him and “they wanted to start a war.”
“I felt like they were going to get me and so I am going to pick where I want to make my last stand,” Robert Lewis Dear Jr. told Denver-based CBS4. “And I picked Planned Parenthood because it’s murdering little babies.”
Trying to figure Mr. Dear's motive has been somewhat confusing, since he certainly has been anti-abortion, saying things like "no more baby parts", but on the other hand did not attack anyone in the abortion clinic itself.  Read the full story.

No comments:

Post a Comment