Thursday, June 19, 2014

March For Marriage 2014, Part 2

At the March For Marriage, there were quite a few speakers.  Former Senator Rick Santorum (R-PA) was joined by an interpreter who rendered his speech into Spanish.

Here's another shot of Santorum and the interpreter.

The definition of marriage may seem like a Christian concern, but these Jewish men were also there to weigh in.

This George Washington re-enactor was kind enough to pose for a picture.

The last speaker was former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee (R).  I must confess that I did not take a photo of all the speakers.

With the speeches over with, it was time to march.

I swung around to take a shot of the marchers behind me.

I took only one photo when we were near the Supreme Court, of which this is the front.  If you were a pedestrian, you had 13 seconds left to cross the street.


No comments:

Post a Comment